Inspirational quotes are very popular.
Sharing short video clips is a great way to brand yourself while providing value… I like to share them individually as well as put them together into one video montage.
For instance, here I am, sharing (just a few) of some motivational video clips I created using Instagram while I am walking my neighbor's dog, Lucy.
Check it out!
- I create the videos on my phone using Instagram
- I download them to my computer
- I upload them to a video editing software
- and voila!
I love using Instagram videos..
- To provide marketing tips
- To share inspirational quotes
- To share short intro’s to longer videos
- To create a “teaser” on Facebook to promote a blog post
- To share what’s going on in my life (for instance, I did a “90 Days of Truth” Challenge – Watch it here)
I do this for several reasons..
- Using videos are so much more powerful. It humanizes the sales process.
- People like things in bite-sized chunks
- It really helps me to come out of my shell — my personality really comes through
- I can use different filters on instagram– so if i look really pale or bad, I just change which filter i’m using (lol)
If you want to learn how to use Instagram to create a montage of videos, visit my blog post on How To Download Instagram Videos to your PC.
Did you enjoy that?
I hope you did…if so, please share this by clicking on the Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ buttons below… you can also pin the image on pinterest!
Until Next Time,
P.S. If you want to have more people clicking on your posts, make sure you aren't making these mistakes…. Click Here