If you are wondering if you should have a Facebook Page for your business, I will give you a resounding…. YES!!!
This is a question that gets asked A LOT…..
Here are a just a few reasons why…
- Even though having a Facebook Business Page is FREE, you can only run ads from a business page.
- Facebook Business Pages can be found on internet Google Searches... Personal Profiles are not.
- Facebook Business Pages are just more professional — and helps to brand you as a legitimate business.
- It is against Facebook's terms and conditions to promote your business solely on your personal profile.
… in this post, I'm going to show you how to create a Facebook Business Page (also known as a Fan Page) from your mobile phone.
I'm using an Android but should work for any mobile device.
Why Mobile Phone?
- As of July, 2016 the percentage of Facebook users that ONLY login from a mobile device is 56%
- As of November, 2016 the number of mobile-only Facebook monthly active users is 1.055 Billion users.
If you are on Facebook using your mobile more often than your PC, then this tutorial is for you.
How awesome is it that you can literally run a business from your mobile device?
However, our team is EXPLODING because of some FREE methods we've learned…
If you are looking for a legitimate business that is NOT an MLM, a get-rich-quick thing.. but is a true, legitimate business opportunity with a 30 year old company that is exploding with growth, CLICK HERE to learn more.
Michelle Grigsby is a work-from-home network marketing professional who coaches and mentors other network marketers…. especially those who are new and want to learn how to use online methods to brand themselves, learn effective marketing techniques, generate leads, and close sales. Find out more about her free training resources at www.onlinewithmichelle.com